Pleated Fiberglass aboslute media with an efficiency up to 99.98%: our cartridge POLYCLEAN GF.
Its structure of borosilicate microfibers pleats allows a strong reduction of fin charged contaminants and bio-burden, such as colloids in the water network. The media is electrically charged to contact and the passage of the filter liquid (water). Its multilayer pleating provides extended filter surface to capture maximum particles.
The POLYCLEAN GF can be used for membrane protection and also bleaching process (white or white wine alcohol)
- Media : multilayers of fiberglass pleating
- 99% @ 0.2µm – 99,98% @ 0.5µm to 5µm
- Support layer in PP with upstream and downstream – Max Temperature 65°C
- Thermical sanitization 80°C
- Initial pressure drop<100mbars@1m3/h per module of 10’’ @ 0.2µm
- Batch number and Part number marked on the external cage in PP.
- Meet EU Regulation 10/2011 and its amendments (EC) 1935/2004 & 1895/2005 – USP Class VI plastic migration